Thursday, August 29, 2019


Keeping Up with Diana ✼


Reading, Pennsylvania 06/12/19
Being born and raised in Reading, PA instilled great qualities into my persona. Learning how to maneuver in life around people that I didn't want to be like is my fuel for success. I wouldn't change a thing about my upbringing or my city. My favorite thing about my hometown is the diversity and food. Currently, Bloomsburg is a second home during my journey to become an exercise physiologist. In the next chapter, I'll be taking pictures of the Texas sky instead where eventually I'll live post-graduation. 


Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 05/22/19

Summer, my favorite season, is the time when I celebrate my birthday. My cancer horoscope drives me to love the water. Living close to an ocean is my ultimate dream. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina was extremely good to me this past May. I loved it so much I'm planning to revisit. The south is definitely as hospitable as people describe it. 


Curl Friends annual photo shoot 05/08/19






A handful of clubs on campus helped break off the walls I've built. Being event coordinator for Curl Friends is amazing. Curl Friends gave me a sense of "home" as a freshman. A highlight in my junior year schedule is working as a FYE peer mentor, something I could never imagine two years back. Hopefully, BU allows you to grow as much as I did. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

STAYING AWAY FROM BAD CHOICES